ONLINE SHOP GUIDE
SELLING IN THE ONLINE SHOP
Items that have not sold in the Auction or Timed Auction can be added to our Online Shop at a fixed price for a period of 3 to 4 weeks. Prices are usually set at approximately 10% below the lower auction estimate or the start price in the Timed Auction. There are no charges for listing an unsold item in the Online Shop if the item(s) did not sell in the Timed Auction.
The charge for listing an unsold item following the Auction are:
* £3.00 plus VAT up to £30.00 (non-refundable charge)
* £5.00 plus VAT over £30.00 (non-refundable charge)
The fee for items sold in the online shop are:
o 10% plus VAT commission fee for sold items.
o No additional fee if the item is unsold after 4 weeks.
If an item remains unsold in the shop after 4 weeks PFW will contact you to either collect your Lot(s) within 2 days or with agreement, PFW will dispose of the items as they see fit.
BUYING IN THE ONLINE SHOP
* There is no buyer’s commission or internet charge i.e. the price shown on the online shop is the total price to be paid (excluding postage if required)
* When purchased on the online shop, you will be sent an invoice to pay by bank transfer or by contacting the showroom
* Payment must be made within 24 hours of purchase.
* An invoice will be sent out immediately after sale to the buyer
* We can take payments up to £200 over the telephone and up to £500 via our online payment link. Payment will be accepted by debit card, credit card, cash (up to a maximum of £9,000) and by bank transfer. Any amounts owed that exceed £300 MUST be paid via bank transfer.
* These limits are set to protect both the customer and PFW from fraudulent payments.
* If payment is not made within 24 hours PFW have the right to relist the item(s) without further notice and penalties may apply to the buyer.